Welcome to the Office of
Michael J. Kittay, MD
Thank you for visiting my Website. My name is Dr. Michael Kittay and I am an Adult Psychiatrist who uses cutting edge psychiatry, medicine and scientifically proven treatments to make you feel your best. With today’s advances in neuroscience, genetics, and treatment methods, I am able to offer you state-of-the-art care. Psychiatric symptoms can be caused by many things such as: strokes, endocrine disorders, pregnancy, trauma, tumors, PTSD, and more. Armed with an understanding of Internal Medicine along with Psychiatric Medicine; I diagnose and create a treatment plan for each of my patients. In order to give Multi Dimensional Care, I routinely:
- Diagnose underlying medical issues that lead to psychiatric symptoms.
- Consult with other physicians including: Obstetrics, Gynecology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Pain and Sleep Medicine.
- Order labs to record baseline data and to screen for general medical problems.
- Do Genetic Testing to study a patient’s genes for information which guides diagnosis and medication treatment decisions.
- Order biomarkers tests for inflammation and oxidative stress to help guide drug therapy.
- Offer Complementary Treatments in the management of Depression and Anxiety such as: hormones, diet, weight control, restorative sleep, exercise and mind-body stress management techniques.
Dr. Kittay Specializes In Addiction Medicine
If you have concerns about an addiction, Dr. Kittay is an Addiction Specialist with a highly specialized program called: Addiction Recovery Care Help™.
For further information, please click on the website at: