“Whatever, in connection with my professional service, or not in connection with it,
I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad,
I will not divulge, as reckoning that All Such Should Be Kept Secret.”
Dr. Kittay recognizes concerns about confidentiality can be a barrier to early and effective psychiatric care … we want you to know:
- Confidentiality is mandated in America by HIPAA laws, specifically the Privacy Rule, and Massachusetts State Laws, some even more rigorous than federal regulations.
- Legal protections prevent our addiction psychiatrists and staff from revealing any information related to your alcohol and substance use even under oath in court.
- This protection applies to all patients including physicians, dentists, health care providers, attorneys, and business executives.
Private Care Office
Our offices have been designed to provide our patients a discrete confidential environment with the highest privacy standards that include:
- A private waiting room accommodating you and loved ones;
- Access doors with private entrance and exit;
- Direct entry into consultation and treatment areas;
- One to one staff client ratio.