- Harvard Medical School and NYU trained.
- Kind, compassionate & understanding.
- Highly specialized, individualized care.
- Enrolling new patients immediately.
Care for Addiction Near Salem, MA
Take comfort in knowing there is help for those struggling with addiction. If you or someone you know is currently battling drug or alcohol misuse, the Office of Dr. Michael J. Kittay is specialized in addiction help and he is currently enrolling new patients every day.
Dr. Kittay’s education, experience and personal dedication to the field of addiction medicine has helped countless people rebound from drug and alcohol misuse and live a life free of dependencies.
Addiction Help for Salem, MA & Substance Disorders
Dr. Kittay offers the very best care and treatment services for alcohol and substance disorders including those complicated by:
- Co-existing psychiatric disorders
- Medical disorders related to addictions and relapse
- Poly-drug use and dependency
- Women’s health issues including pregnancy
- Pain problems secondary to medical conditions
- Anxiety and sleep disorders
- Medical and psychological problems in older patients
- Substance related suicidal thoughts and behaviors
- Suboxone Doctor near Salem, MA
As the Medical Director for Addiction Recovery Care Help (ARCH), Dr. Kittay helps individuals in the above situations by tailoring the program to each person’s specialized needs. For some, that may include prescription medication. Dr. Kittay is federal licensed to prescribe medicine that pertains to certain dependencies, and although this option may not be the right course of action for all patients, it is certainly a viable and very real life-changing option for some.
Treatment for Adults Struggling with Addiction Near Salem, MA
Dr. Kittay’s ARCH program is not based on a one-size-fits-all methodology. As a graduate of Harvard Medical School and New York University School of Medicine, in addition to his many years in the field of addiction, Dr. Kittay evaluates the individual and modifies an ARCH program for each and every person who seeks addiction help.
Seeking Addiction Help Near Salem, MA
If you’ve been looking for an addiction recovery program that includes the best medical care while also valuing an individual’s needs above all, contact The Office of Dr. Michael J. Kittay at your earliest convenience. His office is ready to schedule an appointment or to answer any questions you may have about ARCH or your specific circumstances.